What's new

Anti Spam Software for Outlook and Outlook Express (1 Viewer)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
I've been out of the country for more than a month, and my university mail account gets 100 e-mails a day, with maybe just a few legitimate e-mails a week. I don't have a laptop, so I have to use my relatives' computers. It was a real bitch trying to leaf through all the e-mail in my university's crappy interface. Thus, I had my university mail forwarded to Hotmail, and through the default junk mail filter, I now receive a much more tolerable 10 junk e-mails a day instead of 100. You can access Hotmail accounts through Outlook Express, so this could be another solution as well.

Before I went out of the country, I had my e-mail filtered through POPFile to Outlook Express, and it worked pretty well.

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Packy,

I'm having great luck with the Norton AntiSpam I got as part of my Internet Security Suite. Only a few are getting through each week out of dozens.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member

I like Outlook Express as well, and not Outlook.

I'm curious about the secutiy issues that have been mentioned here vis-a-vis Outlook. Can someone elaborate for the ignorant (like me!). :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks