What's new

Announcement: Warner Home Video Blu-Ray Loyalty and HD-DVD Trade Up Program (1 Viewer)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Anyone have any info about which version of Polar Express they are using?

Ray_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
R. Ray Rogers II
This doesn't seem very feasible to me since I bought alot of WB HDDVD titles for below bargain prices and don't even own a Blu-ray player yet. (I'm planning on buying the Momitsu.)
I guess YMMV?:P

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
In the original Red2Blu.com Confirmation email I received on April 22 2009 that provided the shipping label to use to send the cover-inserts (Which I mailed on the same day April 22, 2009), there was a section after the Order Summary that stated the following:

Has anyone received a confirmation receipt yet?
They must have received the original cover-inserts by now.:crazy:

Just checking.;)

Paul

Mark_TB

Second Unit
You can track your shipment by using the package ID number on the return label. USPS shows that my package was delivered on May 1st, but I've yet to receive a confirmation email from WHV.

- Mark

Tom M

Stunt Coordinator
I checked my CC account today and there was a charge from "Red2Blu.com" so my order should be going out any day.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I only upgraded two titles: Firewall and Superman Returns. Just to get rid of the combos. I would've done at least two more but the HD-DVDs have TrueHD soundtracks and the Blus just have regular DD.

Anyway, hopefully I'll be seeing these within a week or two.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I received my Blu-ray discs today despite never having received an e-mail confirmation of the receipt of the HD-DVD covers.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
No email confirmation, however my credit card was charged 3 days
ago and my shipment of 24 titles arrived last night!

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
Hey Ron,

When did you send in your HD-DVD covers? The covers I sent on April 27 apparently arrived May 1, but I still haven't been charged (nor, duh, have I gotten the discs). Just curious.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I just spoke to a CS rep at Red2Blu.

Anyone whose order included Casablanca (and who wasn't lucky enough to be in the very first batch of orders) can expect to be waiting for a while. Orders to exchange Casablanca so hugely outpaced expectation that they almost instantly ran out. They are now awaiting stock and do not know when they will receive sufficient units to fulfill existing orders.

David Wilkins

Supporting Actor
My order included Casablanca, The Matrix set, Planet Earth, and about a dozen others. Anybody know if they're shipping partial orders, or holding everything until completion?

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Holding until completion. I had 23 titles, including the Matrix set. Only Casablanca is delaying it.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It seems odd they wouldn't be able to even ballpark a date in which they might be able to expect to resume shipment based on the receipt of new stock of Casablanca. I could certainly understand that they wouldn't want to underestimate the length of the wait.

It's too bad they won't ship partial orders for you guys.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Bummer. Casablanca is the only one I did. Oh well, it's not exactly critical that I be able to watch it in the next couple weeks I guess (as much as I'd love to).

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
That must be it. I called a CSR and they said they were waiting to charge me, but otherwise everything seemed kosher. Ah, no real hurry.

Ensign Eddie

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Scott
Glad to see that people are starting to receive their stuff.

For those of you who have received your orders, did any of you order the Harry Potter suitcase? If so, did you get a replacement for the disk folder you have to send in (or perhaps even the whole suitcase)? Frankly, I like the packaging so much that I am hesitant to send out one part of it without knowing if I will get a blu-ray version of it (as opposed to the single disk case versions).

In general, have the disks received been the full commercial package?

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Me too! And I sent my boxtops somewhat late - not until last week.

Got "Fugitive", "Batman Begins" and the "Matrix" trilogy...

Camper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David Dennis
Mailed my boxart on April 23 from south Fla
They recieved it in Mich. on April 30
Billed my credit card May 8
Recieved my order today May 14---exactly 3 weeks

No e-mail to confirm.
You have to enter the super long US postal service tracking code into the USPS 'track & confirm' section of their website to find out when it was recieved by them.
United parcel service left it at my door with no signature required (that wouldn't be so good if I lived in a busy appt complex)

As had been said---regular shrink wrapped, barcoded store versions.

Good luck and i hope you all get them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks