What's new

anbody bought a denon from an unauthorized retailer (1 Viewer)

Matt Weldy

Second Unit
if so were there anyproblems and was the seriel number messed with. Also if you have had a good experience. What site did you get it through.

ben hunt

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought one from sound distributors. Good price, excellent customer service etc. They also have a warranty for their products.

I haven't received it yet, just ordered it yesterday, but I'll let you know when it gets here about the serial number.

I am going to assume that since they are registered in good standing with the better business bureau, and they have numerous accolades given to them that everything is on the up and up.

paid $748 for a 3802.

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
I recently got stiffed by an Ebay seller for the price of a Denon 1602, so beware, the bad guys are out there. :frowning:

Matty S

Auditioning
A couple of years ago I purchased my Denon 4800 receiver from ecost.com . Have had no problems and got a great price, $1,400, when the receiver was going for $2,000.

greg_t

Screenwriter
I just bought a Denon 2802 from 6th ave. They are a Denon authorized dealer. Call them with a list of the lowest quotes you can find, even from unauthorized dealers. They won't match the lowest price but they will come pretty close and you should get a good deal. I would try this route first to see what kind of deal you can get. Email me privately if you want more details.

Earl Simpson

Supporting Actor
Yes! Call 6th ave! It is not worth saving $50 on an $800 item to get screwed glued and tatooed. Tell them earlthepearl sent you and they will raise the price another $100. Just kidding!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I bought my 4800 from Ubid.com (refurb. by Denon) for $1,167.00. At the time, they were $2,000. No problems after over one year. Love it!!

greg_t

Screenwriter
Thanks to Earl for pointing 6ave out to me. They made me a good deal and I didn't have to go through that mess of AMEX price matching.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks