What's new

An unfortunate photograph: "I don't watch golf..." (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Here's another photo of the trophy.
I'm not sure if it's better or worse. Doesn't look as much like what it does in the first, but your mind could still wander . . . .

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Andy and Darrel:
:D LMFAO, you guys are great.
Jack:
Yeah, SNL has to pick up on this. It reminds me of one of my favorite SNL gags (which I happened to remember while showing a customer golf books at work): Chevy Chase read a brief, fairly straight story about the Bob Hope Desert Classic, in front of a candid snapshot that caught Bob scratching himself. Chevy end the report by saying, "Here's a shot of Bob lining up his putz". I was laughing at that one line for the next hour, though I suspect the much of the country (like the NBC censor) didn't get it. :)
Regards,
Joe

Leo Hinze

Stunt Coordinator
Golf lesson for your 8-year-old daughter: $100.
Her own first set of clubs: $500.
Seeing your daughter her curiously shaped golf trophy from her first tournament win on national TV: priceless.
On the other hand, maybe nobody else finds anything wrong with this picture, and all of us here need to see a therapist:)

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
The fault lies with the trophy designer. I believe his name is Wang.

That thing doesn't belong on a shelf, it belongs in a dresser drawer next to the Kleenex.

Jason Handy

Second Unit
Kinda makes any guy feel like he wouldn't be "enough" for her, huh?

And she's hot to boot. Man, I need to start watching women's golf.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
Damn. Just further adding to the mindset that Women golfers have no time for a man... :frowning:
Or better yet, maybe Gatorade can use this picture in their ad campaign. Imagine seeing that picture in Sports Illustrated with the caption "Gatorade: because life is a contact sport." Or "Gatorade: Is IT in you?"

Richard_T

Second Unit
That has got to be the funniest picture I've ever seen! I wonder if she could have another photo of the trophy while she practices her strokes! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Travis D

Second Unit
In other news, Cristie Kerr scored a record 108 holes-in-one today...... while in her hotel room about 6 hours after an actual game.

OK - I am so very very sorry.

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Oh Mrs. Kerr, you're a little monkey woman. Yeah, you're lean, mean, and I bet you're not too far in between are ya. How'd you like to wrap your spikes around my - Carl

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
The picture showed up on "Mohr Sports" on ESPN on Monday night, so SNL is probably a good bet this weekend...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks