What's new

An unfortunate photograph: "I don't watch golf..." (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Veery suggestive. I can see so many people showing this to others in the office, getting a laugh. One unfortunate pose and shot!

Ike

Screenwriter
:laugh:
I wonder if the photographer actually had to get just that right angle so that it looked like that!

Andy_S

Second Unit
Briggs admits to screwing up this thread merging--
Andy here originally titled his thread "I don't watch golf..."
...but I may start
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/pga/gallery/...gs_rcp107.html

Sorry 'bout the gaffe.Given the importance of this issue, and given how many responses are sure to come, I thought it prudent to merge the two threads. Andy, I used a semi-democratic method of doing it: the earlier thread was, well, earlier, and it had one more response than yours! :)
And surely someone somewhere has pointed this unfortunate pic out to the LPGA. They can't be that dense.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Look, somebody has to have noticed this. I mean, at AP, at the LPGA headquarters, and any newspaper or magazine receiving this off the wires. And I just bet you it will be on this week's "Weekend Update" on SNL. It's almost too good to be a coincidence.

Scott_G

Second Unit
Shouldn't be long before it's pulled - although she might like all the free press.
Link Removed
Shows it as the most popular picture of the day - with over 800 "email this story" sent.
I sent it to my wife - she couldn't believe it.

Mitty

Supporting Actor
Shouldn't be long before it's pulled...
It's so suggestive, in fact, that I think I'll "pull" it right now!
:laugh:
Seriously, the trophy itself couldn't be more phallic. That was just an accident waiting to happen. Is that the Long Dongs Longs Drugs logo or something?

Travis D

Second Unit
It just wouldn't be as funny if she wasn't having a moment of ecstacy on her face. And look how she holds.... it.

So... gently... uh, I'll be right back....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks