What's new

Am I Paranoid? (1 Viewer)

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
A couple weeks ago, we had to clean up a "pee mess" with a towel. I know its been washed at least twice since, but when I used it this morning, I swear it still smelled like pee. This happen to anyone else, or is my evil mind just playing "pee tricks" on me?

Kevin T

Screenwriter
if it was cat "pee" i'd bet you can still smell it. cats are some of the foulest f*&$ing creatures on the planet when it comes to excretions. sure they're cuddly and sweet but they have some kind of god awful stench when the "go potty". if it was human pee, well i don't think you'd be able to tell after multiple washings but it begs the question of who had such a prodiginous problem with urine that a full size towel was needed? i think i'll stop now.

kevin t

RobR

Second Unit
That's understandable; you went paranoid when an administrator replied to your post :)

DanaA

Screenwriter
You're not going insane. Cat pee odor is almost impossible to get rid of. Go to a pet store and get some Nature's Miracle or Ryter's and soak the towel in that in the washing machine a while before rewashing it and hopefully the smell will go away.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I guess I won't tell you how everybody at work makes fun of you when you're not around - then you'd really be paranoid!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Hey, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that everyone isn't out to get you. :D

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
The question is are you paranoid enough.

My friend says I have Nixon Syndrome. Everyones out to get me.

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
Your problem is simple to solve. Discard the towel and buy a new one. Or use it to wash your car, and if your car is a Jaguar, Cougar or Lynx the odor will be apropos. ;)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i originally thought of the nirvana lyric when i read this post...leave it rain to paraphrase it

kevin t

Brian Kissinger

Screenwriter
I have somehow bonded with my towel. I have come to accept the odor, and it now has a warm place in my heart, much like grandma's kitchen when cookies are in the oven. Me and my towel friend are now inseperable. I love my pee smelling towel!

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
I think that you should keep your problems to yourself and get yourself some diapers. :)
And what are these "pee tricks" you talk about? You sick man! :)

Adil M

Supporting Actor
I have somehow bonded with my towel. I have come to accept the odor, and it now has a warm place in my heart, much like grandma's kitchen when cookies are in the oven. Me and my towel friend are now inseperable. I love my pee smelling towel!

You sir, are a funny fellow. You are an abstract thinker.

Hey, SteveGon and Brian obviously know each other. Notice also their "HTF member since" dates are exactly one year apart! That is too much of a coincidence. I bet they are the same person. You're not paranoid your schizo. Matthew is right you're insane.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks