What's new

Alison Krauss & Union Station - Live SACD (1 Viewer)

Ryan Lee Bates

Auditioning
Please if you have listen to this SACD I would love to hear how you thought it sounded. Thinking of purchasing it. SACD does wonders for stringed instruments. They sound wonderfully realistic and this album seems like it may be another amazing title.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I agree great sonics. Sony worked closely with Rounder on setting up stuff from what I read and had 32 mikes used to record the concert. First all DSD live non-classical recording.

dan-0

Stunt Coordinator
Ran across this thread and based on all the high praise decided to pick the CD up. Amazingly, the local BB had the CD in stock.

You were all spot on concerning your reviews. A wonderfull album, made that much better by being on SACD!

But damn, $25 for a hybrid (my first by the way)!!

dan-0

Stunt Coordinator
You are right Doug, so I guess that takes the bite off a bit, of course my Led Zepllin 3 disk non SACD set cost less then that...

But that just brings up another thing. This is the first two disk CD where both cd's rest on the same spindle thingie. What's up with that?

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I'd just like to say that if it ever becomes medically possible, I want to have Alison's babies :b

Can you tell I just got this disc today? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks