What's new

Agent Under Fire Help needed. (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
In the Night of the Jackal level; I get to the end where I face the chick on a ledge who throws grenades at me and blows me up..even when I have full health. Any ideas on how to kill her? Also in the kitchen there is ammo for a gun which i dont even have. Am I missing something?

Im playing X-Box BTW.

Thanks for your help.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks Scott. The only problem I have is that I post from work and the firewall wont let me go to that site. Believe me Ive tried. :frowning:

Christopher_H

Stunt Coordinator
Is that the level where you can hide behind boxes? You have to keep shooting her, then she'll move down the ledge. Continue shooting her until she finally moves in front of a crane. When she gets to this point, there should be a switch that activates the crane and pushes her over the edge into some chemicals.

I hope that helps.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I have another question - On the night shift level, where you are supposed to install Q-worm on Mayhew's computer, how do you open the door to his office. I have made it into the first room without tripping the alarm (at least I think I haven't) and I have not been messing about in the terminal room yet.

I know from other faq's I am supposed to use the decoder, but how in the world do I actually use it?

I equip it and point it to the keypad, hit buttons and I see "Bond" fiddle witht the decryptor and a single number shows up on the LED screen, but nothing more happens. I have also read somewhere I am supposed to give it time and wait, but I have waited for 2-3 minutes and nothing happens.

I know I will feel like an idiot when the answer is revealed, but so be it :D

Christopher_H

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Bjorn, isn't that level on NightFire? Not Agent Under Fire? I'll need to go play that level again to help.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
yeah the level Bjorn is talking about is in Nightfire. The level the original poster is talking about is in the earlier(and inferior) Agent Under Fire. Here's what i did to get The Jackal. Hide behind the crates and wait until she's in front of the claw. Then run and push the button and it'll knock her into the incinerator and you'll get a Bond Move for it.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
D'oh - of course you are right - I mixed the names up
I was even wondering why the name of that level sounded so familiar.

I think Agent under fire was a lot of fun as well though

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
Actually I did another search yesterday, and found the solution - I am not supposed to click and wait for the decoder to work - I had to click and hold the trigger down while waiting and then it worked perfectly.

Not sure how intuitive this is though - Q branch have been slipping lately :D

Christopher_H

Stunt Coordinator
I was just going to post that you need to hold down the button while the decoder works. Glad you figured it out Bjorn.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Im to the point where I hate this game. I did make it past the Jackal; thanks for the help guys! However I cant stand where you have three trys at a level then start again if you get killed. Which means 50+ where you play a level before finishing it. I have no patience for this. And I have Splinter Cell and Indiana Jones waiting for me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks