What's new

Again, calling Billy Posey (1 Viewer)

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
Billy, now your email doesn't work? Are you going to pay me?

Again Mods, sorry to add this thread. Billy still owes me money for the DSS receiver he bought from me on HTF.

Jeff H

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I think so. I might just have to call Directv and make sure he is not using that HU card illegally! I have literally sold thousands of dollars of equipment on the WEB and had never been ripped off. I will survive the $57.00 loss and will continue to have faith in my fellow man. Thanks for your reply.

Stephen Houdek

Second Unit
Real Name
S
There is a good traders list.......Is there a dirtbag list? Sorry about your loss, people like that just plain SUCK.

ArmenK

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff H, I suggest you visit http://www.trollhunters.com if you haven't already. If your trade fails, at least you can add this guys name to their blacklist so that nobody will trade with him ever again. BTW, you shipped something to this guy so do you know where he lives?

Chris Carswell

Supporting Actor
I liked what Armen said. I think there should be a H.T.F representative in each state to handle situations such as this. You know someone about 6'-5" 275, real nice. He could possibly go pay a visit and "talk" to the person and get their money back. Maybe the representative would get 25%-45% of the recovered money for "gas" and expenses depending on how far he had to drive. Sounds fair to me.
My football buddies (not High School) and I could cover Florida although I am only 6'-2", 195, but a real good "talker" :cool:

marc

Stunt Coordinator
Does 6'-6", 295 Qualify. I am in the Chicago area and will work for DVD's. HAHA.

J

John Morris

Call his parents, at all times of the day and night, and bug them for the money.

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
heh, if he's married by chance you can bug his wife or something. that will surely get you your money! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks