What's new

Adding your input to others' reviews.... (1 Viewer)

Gary W. Graley

Second Unit
When I first started viewing this forum I'd read the occasion review that went against the intial thread starter and thought to myself...`if you didn't care for it, just stay out of it, to each his own'...
But now that I think about it more, it may not be such a bad idea to post opposite viewpoints, dealing with the film and not the posters themselves of course!
Then as others can read they can count and discount those opinions and make some decisions based on both inputs.

Personally, I picked up an older movie, partly-mostly based on a review I had read, I remembered the movie somewhat and thought that I had liked it then but when I received it, it wasn't what I had envisioned and didn't really fit in with those movies I collect so I made a foolish impulse buy.

But the age old adage haunts me...`If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything' But in this case I'd restrict the not so nice things to be as personal opinions.

Thought about this today as I was traveling and wanted to see what you guys/gals thought about it...

G2

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks