What's new

A Wonderful Circuit City Online Experience! (1 Viewer)

Captain Spaulding

Second Unit
Real Name
Jay
I had picked out a new TV to buy, the Sony 40XBR800. After checking all of the local stores that had them in stock, Circuit City had the best price by about $200.00. Being stuck at home without a car on that day, I decided to try ordering the TV online. I ordered from their web site [which confirmed availability of the set] and then received an email within five minutes of my order giving me a number to call to set up home delivery. I called the number and spoke with a VERY polite and helpful person. Delivery was set up for the following day. I received a call that same evening confirming delivery and giving me a two-hour window during which the TV would be delivered. It was delivered the next day as promised. The entire transaction was a joy! I heartily recommend Circuit City!

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Glad to hear a positive CS experience from CC. I've found their service hit-and-miss, depending if you're dealing with local stores or corporate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks