What's new

A subwoofer box as a TV stand (1 Viewer)

Bruce Chang

Second Unit
I was wondering if anyone made a subwoofer box that you can put a 32 inch TV on top of it. I think it would look pretty sweet and have dual 10s.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
And what about shielding? Two 10" subs would definitely cause permanent damage. I'm sure it could easily be done, but would you really want to do it?

Nice gear, but FYI: You are not allowed to list your gear in your signature because it interferes with the search function.

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
I also question whether the sub would best be placed under a TV unless it's a corner unit design. Contact Kyle at Acoustic Visions Link Removed for a custom sub as this may be what is required.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Make a link going to them. The HTF has a seperate site for the members to list their theater pics and equipment.

Mark Austin

Supporting Actor
Not a good idea by any stretch. Without even getting itno the shielding peoblems, why would you possibly want to introduce your sensitive TV to that many vibrations? There's no way it could be good for the set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks