What's new

A Simple Plan Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
What a magnificent movie. The last scene with Hank and Jacob is one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen in a movie.

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
This is a wonderful movie. I've shown it to all my friends, and most of them hadn't even heard of it! This movie is a hidden gem for sure!

My favorite thing about it is how it just keeps getting more and more intense. Just when you think things cant get any worse.... they do. And then to discover

the fact that the money is marked!

I just cant imagine how that would feel.

-Marshall

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
This is THE movie I have been recommending to everyone. Many have never heard of it or have but have not actually seen it, but those who have said it was a great movie. I can't watch it too much because it is such an emotion draining movie that once or twice a year is enough. And for some reason, I only want to watch it when there is snow outside.

For those of you who haven't seen this movie yet, go out there NOW and rent it. Absolutely amazing!

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Hey I see my thread is resurrected, wheeee!!:D A friend and I were talking today about how amazing it is that Sam Raimi has directed three of the best bad movies ever, a great little human story like A Simple Plan and one of the biggest blockbusters of all time. Talk about your polar opposites!

Dean Kousoulas

Second Unit
Go out and buy this DVD! Who cares if there is no special features.
What an amazing film...It's one of the titles I recommend to friends, who of course don't listen ;) The acting...what else can I say but brilliant!
It's so sad gems like these get passed in favor for dumb blockbusters.
Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks