What's new

A Pink Floyd Reunion Is Being Rumored For Next Year (1 Viewer)

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Split the proceeds four ways (don't forget Wright & Mason), with each band member to decide which charity gets his quarter. Explicitly say which charity was nominated by whom if necessary, so each can say he isn't associated with some other charity nominated by another band member.

Charles Gurganus

Supporting Actor
I enjoy David Gilmour's solo releases (S/T and About Face) much more than "The Final Cut". I even like Rick Wright's solo LP "Wet Dreams" better.

The Final Cut sucks in my opinion. What happened to Gilmour's guitar and vocals? This might as well have been a Water's Solo record. Without David's smoother vocals and bitting guitar, TFC has no soul. It sure sounded like Roger was in the studio alone for TFC. It is one DEPRESSING piece of crap. I have had more enjoyment going to funerals.

Wes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Wes Peterson
I for one, like the Final Cut! I miss Waters voice on A momentary, and Division bells but non the less I like them also!

Wes

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I think that Gilmour has dropped some hints in his work that he has attempted to reconcile with Waters. Take these lyrics from "Lost for Words" on "The Division Bell"

"I open my door to my enemies, and I ask could we wipe the slate clean, but they tell me to please go fuck myself, you know you just can't win"

It does seem kind of charateristic of Gilmour and Waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks