What's new

A funny Wal-Mart observation (1 Viewer)

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
Bill.....
Right-click on the pic you want to paste in; click Properties; Copy the URL line into your browser; then click on IMG here @ HTF (above the post reply box); paste the URL into the box provided; then hit OK; then post. Your picture should, thru the grace of God and the wonderful folks who invented how to do all this, magically appear in your post. :D (Unless it's been blocked for use; then we'll all see a fabulous red "x". :) )
Cheerio.

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
We have a local KFC that is notorious for misspelling on the sign. I'll put this one in spoiler tags :)
The sing once read "Cum inside!!!"
I wonder if anyone took them up on the offer...

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Wow, where's Jay Leno when you need him, some really great signs. Oh by the way Brenton's version of the "WA" get's my vote. :D

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I also passed a sign at a shopping center once that should have said "SHOE REPAIR" but the "S" was gone.

I promise I'm not making this up!

At this pont, I'm FULLY expecting the thread to be moved to After Hours...:b

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
I also passed a sign at a shopping center once that should have said "SHOE REPAIR" but the "S" was gone.
What's wrong with that? Don't you think farmers and other hoe-using people might sometimes need their hoes repaired? :D (Now if the "E" is SHOE had also burned out...;))

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
(Now if the "E" is SHOE had also burned out...)
That still wouldn't immediately set off the "gutter" mind in me. With the Yuletide season approaching, I imagine a sign like that would attract quite a few would-be department-store Santas, looking to have their "Ho's" fine-tuned to perfect Christmas pitch. :D

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
This one's a bit edgy for this forum, but nevertheless:
[c] [/c]
This one's a tad past the edge, but after all it's a just phonetic thing:
[c] [/c]
This last one's over-the-edge but the best of the bunch, so I'll only provide a link! :laugh:
But, to bring this whole thing back on-topic for a HOME THEATER FORUM, there's this little charmer:
[c] [/c]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.