What's new

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
It's almost past "early next year" - has anyone heard anything about a corrected disc announcement?

cda1143

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
According to a post and screenshots on the other forum, the UK release coming out 5/1 has the corrected version. C’mon Warner, where’s the disc exchange program for buyers of the US release?
Do you have a link? A search over there turns up only this which has no review, no screen shots and states "No related forum discussions for The Ghost Ship / Bedlam yet."

Thanks

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Other than this posting, I haven't seen any reliable info or screenshots showing the moth in blu-ray.
I have the U.K. version and have seen the moth flying about!

Shot of my TV screen. Sorry about all the reflections

Attachments

• moth.jpg
    moth.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

cda1143

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
DVDBeaver says not.
I have the U.K. version and have seen the moth flying about!

Shot of my TV screen. Sorry about all the reflections
Seems like the Beave didn’t do his homework, or perhaps copied off Eddie. I‘m not sure which release he is even talking about. He states “ADDITION: Warner Archive Blu-ray (June 2023):” yet the disc details two lines above have a release date of Oct 12, 2021. AFAIK Warner hasn’t said a word about a new U.S. release, nor does any other site have a new U.S. release listed.

They have obviously fixed the problem for the new UK release. Lets’s hope we get ours soon.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm wondering if we in the U.S. will ever get a replacement disc on this one, or if those that care enough about it should just bite the bullet and purchase the U.K. release.

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I'm wondering if we in the U.S. will ever get a replacement disc on this one, or if those that care enough about it should just bite the bullet and purchase the U.K. release.
Someone on another forum reported in June that Warner Archive advised him that the wait for a replacement program “should not be too much longer.”

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks