What's new

crowe-t

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
I pre-ordered all 5 of the Halloween 4K's from Diabolik and they shipped yesterday. I'm still waiting for the USPS tracking to be updated but it's saying the package is at a postal facility. I'm only one state away so maybe I'll get them within a couple of days.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
I'm glad I only paid eight bucks for the Lionsgate UHD
Supposedly, that one looks like ass compared to Scream's release; it didn't surprise me that Lionsgate's first release didn't look that great -- its launch reminded me very much of the way Anchor Bay put out the film on Blu-ray back in 07. It just screamed "cheap" and reeked like a tactic to merely slap a classic film they had rights to onto the latest format without much restoration work or cleanup (to take into account the production environments/demands of the newer format).

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
A53E81DE-F511-4421-8328-6C98AE8CEECF.jpeg
7C9FD6DF-7F08-48D6-8AEF-92A81AA85B56.jpeg
7BB23C20-998E-4256-AB4F-3B2D7DCF97AC.jpeg
A61B7296-861D-45FD-A4F7-5155FBA8D3C2.jpeg
A1B78F90-8B04-482F-B3EA-0064D956ED10.jpeg
I got my 3, 4 and 5 in the mail today from Best Buy. Now I got all 5! Not really surprised as it’s from Scream Factory, but the inner cases have reversible cover art. I actually kind of dig the new artwork too, which graces the SUPER sturdy outer box, so it’s nice to have both artworks in view whenever I get the discs out.

crowe-t

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
View attachment 115161 View attachment 115162 View attachment 115163 View attachment 115164 View attachment 115165 I got my 3, 4 and 5 in the mail today from Best Buy. Now I got all 5! Not really surprised as it’s from Scream Factory, but the inner cases have reversible cover art. I actually kind of dig the new artwork too, which graces the SUPER sturdy outer box, so it’s nice to have both artworks in view whenever I get the discs out.
That's great! I really like that they include the original poster art. I have a lot of DVD's and Blu-Rays that don't have original poster art. They've been putting custom or alternate cover art on disc cases for years so I don't see it as a problem that Shout opted to go this route but at least for the actual cases there is the option of using the original poster art.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
That's great! I really like that they include the original poster art. I have a lot of DVD's and Blu-Rays that don't have original poster art. They've been putting custom or alternate cover art on disc cases for years so I don't see it as a problem that Shout opted to go this route but at least for the actual cases there is the option of using the original poster art.

Shout/Scream usually always includes both new and original artwork for the case itself.

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure

crowe-t

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
WOW, I thought they were decorations you could buy at Spirit Halloween or online somewhere You must be really good at arts and crafts to make exact replicas of the opening credits pumpkins.
Hey thanks. I build scale models so I get into stuff like this. I used screen shots as reference and drew the jack-o'-lanterns on and used an X-Acto knife to cut them out.

Attachments

• IMG_9850 Small.jpg
    IMG_9850 Small.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_9857 Small.jpg
    IMG_9857 Small.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 43

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
I just got the Amazon shipping notice for the first movie as well with an "expected" delivery date for tomorrow. Could be a lot worse so I'm good with that.

Whoops, I didn't mean to mislead. I got my days confused and thought today was the 12th (which is the expected delivery date) so it should actually be here TUESDAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks