What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ U.S. Marshals -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
Stuart Baird's U.S. Marshals, a follow-up to the successful The Fugitive, and is a reasonably worthy addition.

There's enough chaos and excitement here to keep one's attention for over two hours, and overall it's a decent piece of entertainment. But it never reaches great territory.

Like many of Warners' more recent catalog Blu-rays, the quality is superb, and the presentation on Blu-ray is a winner, especially at the $15 price point.

Image - 5

Audio - 5 (DTS-HA MA)

Recommended.

RAH

theonemacduff

Second Unit
Real Name
Jon Paul
Yeah, I saw this one in the theatres, and have gone back to it several times since. A worthy genre piece, though the plane crash sequence only intermittently generates the proper sense of weight. I like movies that have constant forward momentum, and this one has it in spades. Good to see it out at a reasonable price.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
I have to say that I have a soft spot for this movie. It isn't great art, but to its credit, it doesn't pretend to be anything other than an entertaining film. It is like the best of the Bonds - far fetched, but without straining credulity to breaking point and can be rewatched without wanting to fast forward through boring bits. I didn't know it was out in blu ray and will make a point of buying this, so thanks for the heads up, Mr H!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks