What's new

A Few Words About A few words about...™ Monsters, Inc. -- in Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Robert Harris

Archivist
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert Harris
For the uninitiated, Monster's Inc. is a superb film for kids as well as adults, a hard bill to fill. For the initiated to Pixar Blu-rays, it should go without saying that here again, we have a magnificent disc. Not that it should be any other way, as data is being ported from one format to the other. But the wrong hands could have done damage during the procedures, and to date (and I would assume for the future), Pixar Blu-rays, released via Disney, have been absolutely letter perfect.

Here again is wonderful for all ages, and a Blu-ray to be admired and used to show off one's system. I really need to post something about what to look for in Blu-rays and how to "read" their content. It's become very obvious that end of the year Best lists now need to be broken down into different art forms and technologies.

As an aside, I must give kudos to Disney for once again packaging a Blu-ray with a standard def DVD, so that the film may be enjoyed on both the big folks system, as well as the little one. On top of this, a third disc contains the special features, and yet another as a digital copy.

Highly Recommended.

RAH

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks