What's new

a change of heart (1 Viewer)

blackrain351

Auditioning
Real Name
clayton
well after doing more reading here and on AVS forum. I have started to reconsider some of my choices as far as how much im looking to spend.
I showed my wife some of the floor standing speakers she actually like them alot. Im now able to increase my options as far as what setups im able to do. i like the look of the much larger book shelf and floor standing speakers compared to the smaller wall mounted ones. im deffenetly getting the svs 12 inch sub this will be mainly for movies and ocassional music.
im looking to spend under $500 for (each) speaker except for the rear towers wich im shore will run for much more. i have listined to a few different brands at my local sound advice like polk and klipsch as well as a few others. I have not commited to any brand yet, until i feal i have gained enough understanding of my options so any
choices or suggestions would be appreciated so a can continue to read and review different speakers and setups this will be a 5.1 setup

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Clayton, just a suggestion, but you have a total of 5 posts on this forum and 4 of them were to start a new thread.

You will have much more success if you continue the process in one thread, rather than starting a new one for every slightly different thought. It makes it possible for others who are trying to help you to see how your planning has proceeded and it doesn't clutter up the forum with endless new threads essentially on the same topic.

Also, This indicates you ask questions and never return to the thread, which is just inconsiderate. if others are going to take the time to give you advice, please respond to that advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks