What's new

6 Feet Under 6/2/02 Season Finale (1 Viewer)

Ryan Spaight

Supporting Actor
As far as I've heard, season 3 will show up in March next year, same general time frame that season 1 & 2 both started in.

Ryan

Mike Soltis

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike
The Sopranos 4th season is supposed to begin in September.
(New Arliss is next week??)

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
Also, I'm not sure Ruth actually got anything. She said she wanted input, etc. but I don't think she ever got a formal partnership. Heck, I don't think she got the input she wanted either.

Ryan Spaight

Supporting Actor
Well, so it did. My bad. For some reason I was thinking Sopranos S3 ended in March 2001, not May.

Brain cells dying... Must stop... aging process...

Ryan

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
TV Guide says that HBO will be repeating all 26 episodes starting Sunday (so I'll finally see the first episode that I missed).

I wonder if I should bother taping them or just wait for the DVDs.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
did anyone else find it odd that after this season started, it was taking place only a few weeks or a month after the first one ended, but it was over 7 months before the show came back...

And then each episode skipped ahead about a month each...

That might explain why a lot of things were passed over.

I mean, think about it. He got her pregnant in like episode 4 right? and then about 4 episodes later, she was 4 months preggers, and then a few episodes later, she had the baby.

This season was in like fast forward.

I guess it was trying to catch up to the real time-frame.

Pilot - Christmas 2000
Season 2, episode 8 - Christmas 2001
Season 2, episode 13 - Around June 2002

Pretty fast considering they only had 26 episodes to work with...

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
One a related note, I don't like that for the death montages in Season 2 they just listed the year vs. the actual date. I used this in Season 1 to easily keep track of how long it has been since Nate met Brenda and Nate Sr. died. I wish they would have kept that.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Wow, I can't believe there hasn't been more in this thread. I just finished watching Seas.2. The finale was something. Of course the big cliffhanger on Nate. I could go either way on Brenda. I could see her still involved, but just a little as a side story on the road. Or I could see her gone, and maybe Nate finally comes around and decides he should be with Lisa and his child. I hope we still get to see Nikolai. I always liked his character and felt Ruth made a much better choice than Hiram, (god I did not like his character). I don't think Rico has been much of a slacker throughout the entire show. In fact, many times when he asked for something, it seemed David and/or Nate could have easily helped him out but just didn't want to be bothered. Also, even though he's getting a partnership for it, it's kind of ironic that when he asked to borrw money, they didn't help him, yet his money now, is bailing them out. Luckily they got rid of the law-suit from the last show.

Also, after Gilardi got canned I always thought he was going to do something to go after Kroner, maybe even involving heloing the Fisher's. It's too bad this never went anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks