What's new

42" Sony Plasma New in Box...PFM42B2 - $3550 (1 Viewer)

Eric Haraga

Auditioning
Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I purchased 6 of the Sony PFM42B2U Plasmas to use in my restaurant/bar (we got a decent price break), and we ended up only using 4. Units are brand new in box. I can provide a receipt. Includes full manufacturers warranty from Sony, and you can go back to the reseller to purchase an additional 2-4 year extended warranty if you choose. Asking $3550 for each unit. Compare to over $4500 in stores + shipping. Here is a online review of the unit, and below there is a price scan online for the unit (click on check prices):

email me

I am happy to answer any and all inquiries. Please reply via email if you have any questions.

Sony Brochure:
email me

Info:
Slim is in! And Sony's PFM42B2 42" PlasmaPro™ Flat Panel Plasma Monitor is one of the slimmest monitors available. This stylish monitor is just 3 3/8 inches thick and weighs 62.9 pounds. The PFM42B2 features a "layout free" design for horizontal or vertical viewing flexibility; a built-in scan converter that accepts a wide range of SDTV, DTV, and HDTV signals; and the ability to display both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks