What's new

2nd female celebrity tournament (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Brian, thank you! How on earth did I forget Jennifer Esposito and Kari Wuhrer!
Man, I love the forum's new format! I was never able to post in different colors before!:cool:

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
All the guys mentioning Jennifer Connelly better just back off dammit. Shes mine so deal with it!
:D
Also, I agree about the addition of Rose McGowan, who ive always found to be very attractive.Yummy!

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
Great choices, and a luscious pic of Jennifer Lopez to boot(y), but why do I have the sinking feeling that every one of my nominations doesn't stand a chance at voting time for the 128 finalists?

Sincerely,

John "Awfully Worried" Kilduff

P.S,

For what it's worth, could you put Helen Slater on the list? Thank you!

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
why do I have the sinking feeling that every one of my nominations doesn't stand a chance at voting time for the 128 finalists?
More reason why I say anyone that was listed in the first tournament should not be listed in the 2nd. As the countless posts in this thread and the "women that did not make the tourn.." thread go to show, There are enough hot women in the entertainment industry for the 2nd showdown to have nothing but women that where not in the first one.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
You know I'm in right????

John Kilduff is in too. Just make sure some of the women on that list have nice grills.

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
So you don't want the original 64 names in this tournament? Well, I'll tell you what I can do. I can make 3 tournaments in 1. 1 with all new names, 1 with new and old, and 1 with the old names. All you'd have to do is vote normally from the big list of names. That way there will be a rematch of the first, a brand new one, and an expanded first one. How does that sound?

This new PHP board is so cool that I think I want to learn PHP now.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Hey Liam, I guess you must have read my two recommendations in the other thread. Thanks for adding my suggestions, Patricia Arquette and Brittany Murphy! It is greatly appreciated. :)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I'm in.

Here's a few names you could add if you like:

Bernadette Peters

Jenny Agutter

Bridget Moynahan

Patricia Velazquez

Cybill Shepherd

Shelly Duvall (just kidding)

My apologies if these names were already mentioned.

GordonL

Supporting Actor
Brittany Daniel

Brooke Burke

Carmen Electra

Courtney Cox Arquette

Gena Lee Nolin

Jaime Bergman

Jennifer Garner

Jolene Blalock

Julie Benz

Kelly Preston

Kim Delaney

Kristin Kreuk

Maria Bello

Vanessa Marcil

Victoria Pratt

Liam S

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, after some thought I've decided to wait until next semester to host the new tournament. I only have about 2 weeks until the semester ends to host a voting page (won't have my university's T3 over the semester break), and I don't think that will be enough time for this tournament. The other tournament took about 2 weeks and this one has 2 more rounds.

Jan 20th would be when I could start hosting the voting site. Hope all of you can wait till then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks