What's new

24 - Season 5 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member
The opening moments would have been a bit more shocking if said characters didn't have "Special Appearance by" credits.

Kevin Grey

Senior HTF Member
Also I knew that David Fury was aboard but didn't know that Manny Cotto had stepped on board too as an Exec Producer. Looks like they got a lot of talent going into this season.

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
OK...who's in charge of keeping the tally on Jack's body count this season? :D

EDIT: Sorry, Patrick...I had started my post and had to walk away from the computer for a minute before I submitted it...

Gotta admit...I really liked that last one... :)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I guessed right about the first 10 minute shocker, sinceDavid Haysbert has another series coming.
but the second one...WOW!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Relax, he's really good at this."

Buchanan always jumps to the wrong conclusion. You can set your watch by it. What a clod.

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
Just got the answer to my question...and it was exactly as I suspected.

Looks like this season's gonna be gooooood... :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Damn, thankfully the previews are for tomorrow night's 2 hours of 24 goodness. Looks like more fun and mayhem is in store for us.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Terrific opening. Best one yet. I cannot believe they offed Michelle and Palmer! I figured Palmer would go at some point this season, but it still shocked me. The Michelle/Tony thing was completely unexpected. Wow. Can't wait until tomorrow. :emoji_thumbsup:

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I just have to say that the TV season was not complete until after watching the premiere. 24 is back , and its here to kick butt

seanOhara

Supporting Actor
Two hours in, and the plot's already advanced more than Lost has this season.

But unless I missed something, they never explained (very minor spoiler) what happened to President Keeler. Last we heard last season, he had survived the crash of Air Force One; if he recovered, he should've resumed the presidency.

Britton

Screenwriter
Loving this season even though I'm hating Michelle's death. She was looking HOT HOT HOT!!!

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

I was telling my old college roomie over the phone that when Derek didn't drink the OJ out of the glass after Jack said, "here's a glass" Jack should have slammed his head on the counter, taken out a gun, put it to his head, and said, "You will drink the OJ out of that glass, or I WILL KILL YOU."

David Forbes

Supporting Actor
I was filling in my mom on what was going on and remembered about Keeler too and wondering what happened to him.

Best lines:

"The only reason you're still conscious is so I don't have to carry you."

"You're going to tell me everything I want to know. The only question is how much it's going to hurt."

[From memory, so might not be completely right, but close.]

Great start to the season! Waiting for Kim and her stalker mountain lion to appear....

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Absolutely Outstanding

It's almost emotional with what happened in the first 10 minutes of the first episode.

But I'm really happy that apparently

The Cubs mug probably survived

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks