What's new

24: Season 2 - September 2 (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
They MUST MUST MUST include the extra footage from the UK version of season one. I want to see those minutes. Even if they're just grouped together as a bonus element.

If they do so, they will have redeemed themselves for the hasty job they did on the first season's release.

And if they do so, I'll not only buy season two on DVD, I'll finally buy season one on DVD.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
There was a few additional scenes... On a whole nothing important except for
Jack's wife revealing to Nina she was pregnant...

If you ask me, I don't think this will ever see a domestic release. It doesn't make much difference to me.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
YES! I expected this but still happy to know, plus KNEW I shouldn't have been recording The Shield to DVD-Rs either, it's coming out so soon, October 7th!
Wasted 6 discs on the first 12eps.
Two of the best shows of all time!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to see bonus minutes in any format. I loved the first set, but I had heard that any season 1 bonus features would find their way onto season 2's set as well.. Perhaps?

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Supposedly, the S2 set is supposed to have more special features (This time Fox knew from the get-go that they would be doing a S2 set). I think they know that many would want to see the extra footage, so hopefully that will make it onto the set. I really hope they re-visit S1 material to put on the S2 set as supplements along with S2 related material. Hoping that this time there will be commentaries as well

Kim D

Stunt Coordinator
Excellent news! I had never heard of 24 until Ron's review. I was immediately hooked. I have not watched any of the second season because I don't want to have to wait an entire week for the next installment.

It has been difficult not to read about the second season. Difficult but not impossible.

- kim

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
I waited for season 1 on DVD after watching the first two episodes. I was convinced I couldn't dedicate an hour of TV viewing a week to a show on commercial television that "couldn't be missed".

After watching season 1 on DVD, I haven't missed a single episode of season 2 in it's first run. It really is the best show on commercial television. Perhaps you'll watch season 3 each week. It's great fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks