What's new

Los Angeles HTF Members Invited To A Screening Of LAURA (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Laura_InviteV1.jpg

We set up this screening program to introduce our friends and colleagues to the movies we love. It's also a great way for us to revisit the films on the big screen that are ingrained in the history of 20th Century Fox. We hope you'll join us on Tuesday, September 29th for LAURA.​

The location is kept secret, but we can tell you it's at a very notable location in a private screening room.

HTF members are encouraged to bring family and friends to this event. There is a total of 30 slots available. All we ask is that if you commit to the event, please be certain you can attend. When you cancel, you may be taking away a space that could have gone to someone else.

Here is how you can attend....

1. Send a private message to Ronald Epstein. You will find the private message link below my name on the upper corner of this post

2. Please send me the names of all the individuals attending in your party as they appear on their drivers license. There will be a security check.

You can always see how many slots are remaining by checking back on the number below!

SEATS AVAILABLE

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Just got my email from James Finn and Schawn Belston and will be going, hope to see other HTF members at the screening.

If you can go do not pass these up!

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
One of those rare times I wished I lived in LA. Laura is a completely different experience on a big screen.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
laura-movie-poster-1944-1020143698.jpg

Another great movie night at Fox and those here at home theater forum who live in the LA area should really attend these screenings. Laura was a 4K DCP and looked very good I will be adding this title to my purchase list.

Next Movie at Fox next month that is also being screened at the New York film festival with Martin Scorsese (October 1st, 2015), and was recently restored. So is anyone in the New York City area going to see this movie at the New York Film Festival tomorrow?

Heaven Can Wait 1943 1Hr 53Min

Spoiled playboy Henry van Cleve (Don Ameche) dies and arrives at the entrance to Hell, a final destination he is sure he deserves after living a life of profligacy. The devil (Laird Cregar), however, isn't so sure Henry meets Hell's standards. Convinced he is where he belongs, Henry recounts his life's deeds, both good and bad, including an act of indiscretion during his 25-year marriage to his wife, Martha (Gene Tierney), with the hope that "His Excellency" will arrive at the proper judgment.

Release Date: August 11, 1943

Director: Ernst Lubitsch

Cast

Gene Tierney

Don Ameche

Charles Coburn

Laird Cregar

Marjorie Main

Spring Byington

Allyn Joslyn

Eugene Pallette

Signe Hasso

Attachments

• heaven_can_wait_xlg.jpg
    heaven_can_wait_xlg.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 31

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
This was the first time I have seen this movie and it was a real treat! I am going to add this movie to my must have for my collection along with my growing list of must have movies.

Next months movie will be Big!

MPW-32791.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks