What's new

Own the Legendary King of Plasmas! (1 Viewer)

William Moore

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
William
NEW LOWER PRICE!!

One of the best HDTVs ever made...Pioneer's KRP600M 60" Plasma Monitor. Purchased new in 2009 from an authorized Pioneer dealer and STILL in absolutely MINT condition! As of Sept. 4th, this display had only 3763 hours. Inputs include 2 HDMI, 1 DVI, 1 Composite, and 1 Component. Outputs feature a 9 wpc two-channel amplifier for connecting external speakers for everyday viewing. There is also an analog RGB terminal, ethernet connection and 2 analog out connections.
This display has been professionally calibrated twice by an ISF-certified technician. Both ISF modes are activated and calibrated as well as the Pure mode. This TV has a beautiful picture and the set has never required a service call for repair. Also, used in a smoke-free environment. Comes complete with original remote, manual and AC cable. One caveat, though. Buyer must pick up. I was not able to save all the packing materials but the TV is well worth the drive and it would ride well on its stand in the back of a mini van, for example.
For a more thorough description of this set, go to AVS forum, click on "forums/plasma displays" and then navigate to "the official KRP 600m owners thread." Of course, you can also ask any questions you might have.
My asking price for this absolutely beautiful plasma display HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $1995.00 and it's located in Wichita, Kansas. Also, I am willing to entertain any offers but no "low-balls" please.
Check out the 2 photos!

post-397729-0-35405100-1411266698.jpg

post-397729-0-65946200-1411266731.jpg

Also, if you think my price is too high, make me an offer. I will seriously consider any and all offers. Thanks for looking!
PS: Kuro "The Wonder Cat" is not included, but you can give her a pet when you pick up your "new" plasma!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks