Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Guesses On CBS Releases For August

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 of 22 OFFLINE   dana martin

dana martin

Screenwriter

• 2,114 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Posted May 04 2013 - 04:28 AM

. With a few notable exceptions (Dynasty, Laverne and Shirley, finishing Mannix and Have Gun), it seems like the past year almost all they have done is rotate Rawhide, Mason,Gunsmoke, and Bonaza with little thats new. Don't get me wrong, I like that stuff too, but when are we gonna see something different?

Noticeably absent is the fact that everyone here is failing to mention ST:TNG which CBS is releasing, and doing a pretty damn good job at it. Granted I have some older shows that I would love to see as well, and some more current ones that I don’t understand why they have not been released on blu ray.

Where is “ I Love Lucy” the first season on blu, I seriously thought that it being one of the cornerstones of CBS would have at least been announced by now, but instead I was surprised and have the Dick Van Dyke Show, not the same but damn entertaining just as well.

For all the complaints or waiting, I look at it this way, at least CBS is still releasing classic series, on pressed disc, a lot on the other hand are going the MOD route.

Edited by dana martin, May 04 2013 - 04:41 AM.

Playing at the Drive In

Quote:Welles, Kubrick, Hitchcock, Spielberg, Jackson, Wood ?? a true Auteur should be one who follows his artistic vision

#22 of 22 OFFLINE   Duane Alford

Duane Alford

Second Unit

• 287 posts

Posted May 06 2013 - 12:40 AM

Barnaby Jones Season Two? One can hope!!!

I wish we'd get the last two seasons of Matt Houston. I just got finished watching Season One, finally!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users