-

Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

Time Life deal

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 Kyle J Richard

Kyle J Richard

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted October 05 2006 - 05:19 PM

I used this to order Get Smart: Complete Series...

I signed up for a free account at Time Life, for emails and newsletters and such, before I finally dropped the $200 for the set. It is a good thing that I did. Just a day after I signed up, Time Life sent me an introductory 10% online code for one-time use on any purchase. Woohoo. I just ordered the set tonight for $180. Pretty nice savings. Enjoy.

#2 of 5 DanFe

DanFe

Second Unit

• 421 posts

Posted October 05 2006 - 05:40 PM

There are a lot better deals than that available. 15% off is not uncommon and 20% off is occasionally available. You spent too much.

#3 of 5 Kyle J Richard

Kyle J Richard

Agent

• 33 posts

Posted October 05 2006 - 05:51 PM

hmmm...damn. i've effectively come down off of my savings high.

#4 of 5 Dick White

Dick White

Stunt Coordinator

• 128 posts

Posted October 08 2006 - 05:20 AM

So where do these 15% and 20% deals come from? Time Life supposedly has exclusive distribution of this set for the first year.

#5 of 5 Steve...O

Steve...O

Producer

• 3,230 posts

Posted October 08 2006 - 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick White
So where do these 15% and 20% deals come from? Time Life supposedly has exclusive distribution of this set for the first year.

Just do a google search for "time life discounts". All sorts of codes will show up.
Please help UCLA restore the Laurel & Hardy films: https://www.cinema.u...aurel-and-hardy