What's new

Couple CC-specific offers on Amazon (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
IF you have Amex or Discover CCs, look out for their current promo offers (tied to using their reward points/cash, however little, and of course, their CCs) on Amazon.

I've seen one for 40%-off (maxed out at $150 order) using Amex rewards-and-CCs plus another for $10-off-75 using Discover rewards-and-CC (and Discover currently also offers 5% cashback for Amazon this quarter).

As usual, such offers only work for items sold by Amazon itself, not any 3rd parties (even if they might be fulfilled via Amazon).

I missed previous bargains on the Columbia Classics 4K Vol 3 set (down as low as ~$66 a couple weeks ago), but just finally managed to snag a set at $74.50 *plus* that 40%-off(!) w/ the Amex offer -- just used $0.05 of Amex rewards to qualify since it's better to just redeem such rewards as statement cashback instead. :P

Since the Amex offer maxes out on an $150 order, I also added the new Jackie Chan Criterion BD boxset and the EO BD (to make it just slightly over $150 before tax) to get those also at ~40% off the already sale price matched to B&N's Criterion sale. :D:cool:

On top of that, I also had $15 promo credit to spend from my 2nd $100 Apple GC BF deal -- yep, they did make that deal work separately for eGC and physical GC (w/ slightly diff offer codes), and that was my 2nd credit that waited for the physical GC to be shipped. :D:cool:

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks