What's new

looking for a nice writing pen (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I just got back from Japan where I bought enough letter writing sets to last until HD DVD becomes obsolete and now I would like a nice pen to write with. Nothing as fancy as a Mont Blanc (are they really worth the money), just a good pen to write with. What are the big names in pens?

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
The main reason I shopped for a nice pen was so that I could let girls use it when i ask them to write down their email or number for me. haha :)

So take a girl that has good fashion taste with you shopping. Give her $100 or however much you want to spend and tell her to buy a nice pen for you...

I don't really have any other reason for buying a nice pen other than to show it off to people and let them use it... hehe

Then you can write in Japanese with your nice pen...

If I wanted pure function and no looks, I use Sanford Uniball Fine here at my work. For art purposes or like temporary tattoo purposes I use Koh-in-oor Rapidograph pens with India Ink. They are like $25ea though and u gotta maintain them.

Come to think of it... I think i lost my $60 brushed aluminum pen. :frowning:

Time to go shopping... jk

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
There's nothing like a fountain pen. Waterman makes some very nice ones at very reasonable prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks