looking for a nice writing pen

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Jeremy Illingworth, May 31, 2005.

1. Jeremy Illingworth

Jeremy Illingworth Supporting Actor

I just got back from Japan where I bought enough letter writing sets to last until HD DVD becomes obsolete and now I would like a nice pen to write with. Nothing as fancy as a Mont Blanc (are they really worth the money), just a good pen to write with. What are the big names in pens?

2. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

3. Chris Tsutsui

Chris Tsutsui Screenwriter

The main reason I shopped for a nice pen was so that I could let girls use it when i ask them to write down their email or number for me. haha [​IMG]

So take a girl that has good fashion taste with you shopping. Give her $100 or however much you want to spend and tell her to buy a nice pen for you...

I don't really have any other reason for buying a nice pen other than to show it off to people and let them use it... hehe

Then you can write in Japanese with your nice pen...

If I wanted pure function and no looks, I use Sanford Uniball Fine here at my work. For art purposes or like temporary tattoo purposes I use Koh-in-oor Rapidograph pens with India Ink. They are like $25ea though and u gotta maintain them.

Come to think of it... I think i lost my $60 brushed aluminum pen. [​IMG]

Time to go shopping... jk

4. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

There's nothing like a fountain pen. Waterman makes some very nice ones at very reasonable prices.

5. Erik_C

Erik_C Stunt Coordinator

Pelikan. Full stop.