What's new

Can you reset the Initial 1810 without the remote? (1 Viewer)

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
My nieces are here in SC visiting us for the Summer from Texas, and they brought their Initial 1810 with them, but left the remote at home in Texas. The other day they were watching a DVD on the system, but all of a sudden the image changed to that of a negative. I'm not sure what that's called, but the video all of a sudden started looking like a picture negative, like I said.

Is there a way to change it back or something, without the remote? If so, could you please help us out here? Thanks a lot!

Brent Lumkin

Stunt Coordinator
My nieces are here in SC visiting us for the Summer from Texas, and they brought their Initial 1810 with them, but left the remote at home in Texas. The other day they were watching a DVD on the system, but all of a sudden the image changed to that of a negative. I'm not sure what that's called, but the video all of a sudden started looking like a picture negative, like I said.

Is there a way to change it back or something, without the remote? If so, could you please help us out here? Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks