What's new

You never know what's gonna come in the mail... (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
My brother has a subscription. When he told me he was renewing after not getting it for years I said "Why bother"

Im kind of glad he did.Ive kept a few of them from the past couple years. Alot of celebs have been posing in the mag. I was suprised when I saw Pita Wilson was in this months.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I have this thing.. I will subscribe to any magazine PJ O'Rourke writes for.. for a while, I subscribed to playboy.. I still get "sample issues" every now and again with offers to "come back" and subscribe again.. eh.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Once upon a time I got a playboy in the mail... or actually in my mailbox. Someone, and I never found out who, bought it at a local drug store (was still in the "Drugmart" bag) and put it in my mailbox.

It has some plastic lady from the WWF inside, and anyone who knows me knows I'm not a fan of prowrestling. It was one of the oddest things, and I've never figured out where it came from.

-V

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
After my friend's divorce he was forced to move back into his parent's house briefly.

His parents are devout Catholics and very conservative.... so, a bunch of us decided it would be a good idea to sign him up to receive some adult toy catalogs. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks