What's new

What are your favorite things to do??? What do you love??? (1 Viewer)

Ryan Tsang

Second Unit
Clothes shopping. I love finding new styles, being creative with shapes, cuts/lines, color, textures....I love ties, shoes, military/industrial inspired articles.

Listening to music. Shoegazing in particular.

Photography. Nikon SLR.

Pulling wisdom teeth.

Doing root canals. This shit rocks.

Spending time with my g-friend. She rocks.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Casting the docklines off, hauling up the mainsail and feeling the acceleration as a freshening breeze tightens up the sheets. Give me a bone in her teeth, my daughter sitting on the rail with her toes in the chop, the acoustic strumming and I'm a happy guy !

Grant B

Senior HTF Member

Steve:Queen to King's Bishop 4; checkmate. Now off with yer panties
Bird: Oh Steve....You are so smart!!!
Steve: Is that Cladophialophora bantiana under your left breast? Can I have a sample for my collection?
Bird: OOOOOhhhhhhh Steve, you just want me for my Fungi
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
Photography (Olympus C3030Z digital, Canon AE-1P SLR)
Watching Films
Anime, Manga, and cosplay :D

DonnyD

Screenwriter
I've had so many "loves" throughout my life but it seems that I always go back to the dirtbiking/enduro adventures that involved several of us guys getting off into a remote area and camping for a few days and enjoying 2-stroke smoke......It was our main thing for 20 years til we've all got so old that our bodies demand softer things!

Over the years, photography was a big hobby, along with RC racing, detailing any vehicle in my possession, and of course the Ladies.......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks