What's new

Fox Connect Flash Sale (2 Viewers)

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wow! thanks for the heads up. I quickly snagged this one. We'll see if it is a mistake or not, but 90 films for $15.00 is a great deal.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
If it's not a mistake, then FoxConnect must not mind clearing out some inventory at a big loss. Seventeen cents per disc doesn't cover much of the manufacturing cost.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Charles Smith said:
UA 90th Anniversary Prestige Collection (90 Titles) for $14.99 + shipping. http://www.foxconnect.com/ua-90th-anniversary-prestige-collection-90-titles.html No idea when this went up or how long it's good for. Sounds like a mistake, but I don't think so and my order went through. If there's one thing FoxConnect knows, it's how to price merchandise to fly off the shelves, and I've benefited from their deals in the past. This isn't something I ever would have purchased at anything approaching regular price, even back in the DVD days. But I browsed down the list of titles, and for the price of one Blu-ray, I'm adding more than a dozen long-desired DVD titles from my want list (which have yet to make an appearance on Blu-ray) to my collection. I'll transfer them to separate cases (after making sure they play okay -- could be important in these kinds of sets!) and give the rest away. Everyone's a winner.
Link is broken and a search does not bring up the collection. I guess it's done.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Another sale. Box sets 50% off. Code is POP. The link in my email did not display just box sets.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
Just received...

Dear Fox Connect Customer,

Thank you for your recent order of the United Artists 90th Anniversary Collection, but we’re afraid we have some bad news. Because of a technical malfunction, for a short time, FoxConnect.com incorrectly listed this box set for sale even though it is not available. We have not manufactured or sold this item in many years and have removed it from FoxConnect.com. We have gone ahead and cancelled your order for this item and of course you will not be charged for it. We strive to provide nothing but great shopping experiences on Fox Connect. With our sincere apologies, please accept the promo code below for 40% off your next order on Fox Connect valid through 6/30/14*.

PROMO CODE: APOLOGY

Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Sincerely,
Fox Connect Customer Service

*Offer Valid on select titles through 6/30/14...

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Charles Smith said:
Just received...

Dear Fox Connect Customer,

Thank you for your recent order of the United Artists 90th Anniversary Collection, but we’re afraid we have some bad news. Because of a technical malfunction, for a short time, FoxConnect.com incorrectly listed this box set for sale even though it is not available. We have not manufactured or sold this item in many years and have removed it from FoxConnect.com. We have gone ahead and cancelled your order for this item and of course you will not be charged for it. We strive to provide nothing but great shopping experiences on Fox Connect. With our sincere apologies, please accept the promo code below for 40% off your next order on Fox Connect valid through 6/30/14*.

PROMO CODE: APOLOGY

Please let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Sincerely,
Fox Connect Customer Service

*Offer Valid on select titles through 6/30/14...
Hurray. Everyone can now benefit from FoxConnect's mistake!

lionel59

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael Robert Lionel Evans
It was too good to be true. I wonder if the code will only work with those on the system who originally purchased the set.
BTW. I just tried the coupon code. It worked but NOT for the set of Blu Rays (inc DESK SET+ CALL OF THE WILD) which I had hoped to purchase. I wll have to wait for their next 50% off deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks