What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season Eight (1 Viewer)

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Originally Posted by Quentin

Ok...seriously, if this season is all about Jeff, Larry, and Funk hanging out like middle aged Little Rascals this might be the best season ever!!

As long as Leon's with them.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I dont watch this show regularly, but when I do, its usually good for a few laughs. Last nights was really funny.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
So far, 3 episodes in, this season is absolutely brilliant. Curb is one of the VERY few comedies on TV that has maintained quality pretty much throughout all 8 seasons. There might have been a few below par episodes here and there, but on the whole the show has always been pretty consistent. Even without Leon last night's episode was hilarious!

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I'm not Jewish, but even if I was, there's still no question to which side of the ending scene protest I would be going to. Also, I can't say for sure whether curb was the first to come up with the "Social Assassin" concept, but it's brilliant!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I love anything that pokes fun at or makes people uncomfortable about race, religion or politics and this episode hit all of those topics in hilarious ways. Like others, I think his show has been really strong this year.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Adam Gregorich said:

LOL I am the exact opposite Travis.  I get uncomfortable watching people get uncomfortable!

Not to overanalyze it or try to make it grander than it is but I think laughing about serious issues can take the edge off of them and maybe get people to talk about issues in a less uptight way. Plus, I'm just an asshole who finds it funny when people are uncomfortable. :)

ryan-w

Agent
Some great stuff last night. "Don't you think the "sorry" window has closed, that's like saying Happy New Year in October." And, Richard Lewis saying "I'm sorry Mr. Lincoln, you schmuck".....I was almost on the floor during the episode, and his sunburn. Good stuff.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I loved Larry's rant at Dog..... "YOUR SHARK SHOW SUCKS, A BUNCH OF SHARKS JUST SWIMMING AROUND! THEY'RE NOT EATING ANYONE!!" For some reason that's still making me crack up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks