What's new

The White Lotus on hbo (2 Viewers)

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
I recently binged both miniseries seasons of this entertaining (to me at least), often well-acted, comedy-drama-soap opera. The trailers below give a fairly good sense of what it's like. As a fan of Academy Award-winning actor F. Murray Abraham (Salieri, of course, in Amadeus), I thought I'd give Season 2 a try, but watched Season 1 first to get the whole story. The first season features, among many others, Murray Bartlett (Last of Us) and Connie Britton (Nashville, etc.). I thought the finale that showrunner/writer/director Mike White pulled off for the 7-episode second season was pretty good. The show has gotten about 90% on Rotten Tomatoes. As always, keep Chekhov's rule in mind....

Last edited:

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
This reminds me that I need to go back and finish season 2. I watched the first two episodes a month or so back and got pulled away. (Honestly I’m only going to finish the season to watch Aubrey Plaza. I could care less about the story being told.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks