What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, Larry silently screaming "WHAT HAVE I DONE??!!??" and the two House Husband-montages were fantastic. The payoff to the lilac body-wash was great, too. And Tracey Ullman's daughter and son-in-law were insufferable. They deserved to have Larry happen to them.

Yep, definitely a “they must be fun to be around” vibe. Who takes “Little Women” that seriously? And I always wonder if that’s what elites in LA are really like.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Vase for Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery

Wow! What a highly enjoyable season this has been thanks to the inclusion of the always very-talented and funny Tracey Ullman as Irma Kostroski.

Finally brought myself up-to-date on the four most recent episodes and was just amazed that in its 11th season, this is still one of the most masterfully written comedy shows on television. Whether it's the need for a househusband or putting depreciating miles on your johnson, there are always some incredible bits brought to each week's episode.

I am guessing next week is the finale. Looking forward to it.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Vase for Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery

Wow! What a highly enjoyable season this has been thanks to the inclusion of the always very-talented and funny Tracey Ullman as Irma Kostroski.

Finally brought myself up-to-date on the four most recent episodes and was just amazed that in its 11th season, this is still one of the most masterfully written comedy shows on television. Whether it's the need for a househusband or putting depreciating miles on your johnson, there are always some incredible bits brought to each week's episode.

I am guessing next week is the finale. Looking forward to it.

Wondering how it will end, the preview makes it seem like Larry gets the upper hand on Maria Sophia and her father, but of course nothing ever ends with things turning out 100% in Larry’s favor

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wondering how it will end, the preview makes it seem like Larry gets the upper hand on Maria Sophia and her father, but of course nothing ever ends with things turning out 100% in Larry’s favor

You hit the nail on the head. Never expect Larry to come out ahead.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
What a funny ending. Bringing on Vindman to catch Larry was hilarious.

It is insane that the "hero" of the show stole shoes from a holocaust museum. And the ultimate gag with the shoes and what that led to was so funny.

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
11x10 The Mormon Advantage

Yah I thought this episode was very good and funny. I found last week's episode all horrible and cringeworthy.

There was so many good moments in this episode I don't know which one to quote.

- Hey, if you want a brother, you know put some nice highway miles on that ---, let me know.

The ending was perfect. Larry falling and Leon losing!

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
The only thing I didn't like was Vindman was an epically bad actor to the point where I would get lost in the dialogue. I suppose it's fitting that he was as bad an actor as Maria Sofia.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wow! What an amazing finale. And, to bring in Alexander Vindman was brilliant!

One of the best CURB finales ever!

Vindman's bad acting didn't bother me. I imagine him to be a little awkward and nervous in those situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks