What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 (2 Viewers)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I love Lewis because he’s the biggest asshole on the show, but at the same time the biggest sensitive pussy
Lewis had my favorite line last season: When Lewis runs into Larry hanging out with Jon Hamm and they explain that he's playing LD in a movie and Lewis says "What's it called? The Biggest Asshole To Ever Walk The Earth?"

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
11x02 Angel Muffin

Amazing episode. Not only I thought it was funnier than the last one but it was more than funny. The last reveals were powerful.

By the way, what's up with Larry apologizing so easily. He did it twice in this. Has he apologized in the past so easily?

I don't remember. why Jeff is going along with Larry about the restaurant chef's daughter?

Last edited:

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Funny, I thought the first episode was way better. I don't care for Curb episodes like this one where he tries too hard to tie themes together (in this case the ear plugs) to the point where it just insults the viewer's intelligence.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't remember. why Jeff is going along with Larry about the restaurant chef's daughter?
Jeff is in a position where he can't really do anything but go along with Larry's idiocy. And technically, he is Larry's employee so he's going to do what the 'boss' wants.

The best line of the episode was when Larry asked Leon if he liked feta cheese and he said how "I don't think mice like that shit."

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Yes I remember there was a feta joke I liked!

I didn't consider the ear plugs like a joke device at the end. I thought the ending was powerful. Prejudging people and the ear plugs worked for the notion that even worse was he never learned he prejudged people and was wrong.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Dylan O’Brien, callback to Seinfeld?

I didn’t really get the end with “she had abortion and she didn’t miss a day of work”. Just acknowledging she was telling the truth? But I didn’t get all that much why it was significant, just showing Jeff and Larry were wrong?

SamT

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Well, to show that prejudice is not good? Or to show how wrong you can be thinking you are right. Larry was wrong about 2 things and he didn't even find out he was wrong. So at the end he didn't even reach a point to think if he is remorseful or doesn't care. He was in complete ignorance. And being in complete ignorance is a notion that speaks a lot to me in recent years.

Last edited:

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
This episode was a little uneven but some really funny moments, including everything with Leon. Part of me thinks Leon needs more scenes in this show, but part of me thinks it's probably better the way it is and the impact is greater with his 1 or 2 scenes.

The whole thing with the "actress" was just weird. Everything about it, right down to the fact that Ted Danson showed up just for that one scene. I kind of wish that actress story line never happened or will at least go away now. I mean, shouldn't she be arrested for assault?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

The whole thing with the "actress" was just weird. Everything about it, right down to the fact that Ted Danson showed up just for that one scene. I kind of wish that actress story line never happened or will at least go away now. I mean, shouldn't she be arrested for assault?

I haven’t watched this ep yet but this sounds like a description of all the best episodes of Curb.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
This episode was a little uneven but some really funny moments, including everything with Leon. Part of me thinks Leon needs more scenes in this show, but part of me thinks it's probably better the way it is and the impact is greater with his 1 or 2 scenes.
Yeah, every time I see a scene with Leon, I think "This guy needs a spin-off!" but they're probably using him the right amount. Always leave them wanting more.

That being said, I would like to see an episode where it's just a day in the life of Leon.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am really enjoying the season so far.

Love the Erectyl Disfunction drink Leon invented called "tap water" for "tapping that ass"

But as has been mentioned, the Mexican actress storyline is not one of my favorites. I mean, her character is just so bad it's painful to watch. And, yes, I know it's meant to be that way but I had hoped that after Larry and Jeff had convinced her father that show business would be bad for her, that would be the end of that storyline. Alas, it's not.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

I haven’t watched this ep yet but this sounds like a description of all the best episodes of Curb.

Just watched the episode and yep just as I thought.
PerfectLy describe one of the best episodes of curb.

That girl is cringe worthy as an actress and it’s going to keep getting worse.
Perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks