1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Epic...Announced!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by David Lambert, Jun 30, 2003.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Well-Known Member

They will probably just shrink wrap the inside case since that is all there is for their Hulk ultimate set.

2. Qui-Gon John

Qui-Gon John Well-Known Member

I'd hope they at least put the inside digipak into an outer box, like the Sopranos sets.

3. Frank@N

Frank@N Well-Known Member

I'm sure everyone has seen the new BS:CE mini-boxset in stores. At least they're not charging less for it...

But do we (the early-adopters) have any chance of getting the smaller slipcase cover from Universal?

It appears to house the exact same disc foldout holder.

I'd like to place my BS:CE with my other boxsets and this slipcase is the key.

Has anyone tried to contact Universal, would it help if others tried as well?

4. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Well-Known Member

Frank, people have asked Universal, but at this time they don't have any way to make it available. When the new packaging was first announced I told my contacts there to look into making it available since I knew many people would be interested in getting the new packaging as well.

Gord

5. William-V

William-V Well-Known Member

Is this new smaller packaging easy to find in the USA? I live in Canada and haven't seen it anywhere up here. I'll be in Manhattan next month and would like to pick it up if possible.

6. William-V

Is this new smaller packaging easy to find in the USA? I live in Canada and haven't seen it anywhere up here. I'll be in Manhattan next month and would like to pick it up if possible.

7. Frank@N

8. Frank@N

9. William-V

Thanks for the reply. That's good to hear. I've been waiting for the smaller packaging to show up here since Feb. with no luck. Interesting that the big head is all over the place up here, but the smaller one is non-existant.

10. William-V

Thanks for the reply. That's good to hear. I've been waiting for the smaller packaging to show up here since Feb. with no luck. Interesting that the big head is all over the place up here, but the smaller one is non-existant.

11. Qui-Gon John

Will Trade someone the packaging from my Big Head to your small box. Contact me.

12. Qui-Gon John

Will Trade someone the packaging from my Big Head to your small box. Contact me.