What's new

Wiseguy-Vol. 4 Question (1 Viewer)

KevinAN

Auditioning
I have received both the remastered disc one, and a new disc four. The new disc four does allow you to choose if you want the commentary on the episodes "Sleepwalk" and "How Will They Remember Me". If you just put in the disc and select the episode of choice, it will play with no commentary. This is on audio channel 1. If you press the audio button and change to the 3rd channel, you can hear the commentary. Or on the menu, there is now a set up button , which if you select, allows you to choose the episode with the commentary.

So I am hoping that since the person who was spoken to at Ventura Distribution was mistaken about disc four being fixed, that she was also wrong about the future releases of the remaining arcs.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
I believe that ALL of the remaining 25 episodes of WISEGUY, including the 4th season (nine episodes) with Steven Bauer as Michael Santana will be released. The reason? Because from the very first set with Sonny Steelgrave, on one of those discs there was a promo for SIX volumes. Well, however long it takes we're 4 down and have 2 to go! :)

Scott-L

Agent
I sent an e-mail to Bonnie Mundheim at the address posted in this thread. No response. Looks like I'm stuck with a defective Disc 4.

Brian_Linnen

Stunt Coordinator
I sent an email to Bonnie on 4/22 to inquire about disc 4.

She replied that day saying that disc 4s had been mailed and if I didn't receive it by 4/18 then I should contact her again.

To say the least, I was taken aback by this response.

But guess what - YIKES, Bonnie read this post which is too bad because other than that one mix-up, she has been very helpful - much moreso than the original POC I had contact with.

Sorry Bonnie! This was 3 months of frustration typing. Thanks for the assist on this.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Just 5 days after mailing my defective Wiseguy discs # 1 & 4, I got both of the replacements in today's mail!!

Everything works as it should and looks and sounds great (in spite of a minor scratch on one disc which had no negative effect whatsoever)! ;):emoji_thumbsup:

Scott-L

Agent
I, too, was contacted by Bonnie yesterday and was told a replacement copy of Disc 4 will be sent to me. It looks like Ventura Distribution (and especially Bonnie) is working to make this right.

ChrisMahoney

Auditioning
Bonnie is terrific. After sending a number of e-mails to Studioworks without success (re. still needing replacement disc #4), I e-mailed Bonnie at the address listed above. She got back to me within a few hours, and I received the replacement disc within 3 days.

That's pretty good customer service.

Scott-L

Agent
I just received my replacement Disc 4. Let me add in my public praise for the way Bonnie stepped in and took care of this problem.

PatWahlquist

Supporting Actor
I hadn't got my disc 4 as of last Friday so I emailed them. I got an email back saying they received my email and it would go out immediately. I got the package Wednesday and it contained the 4 and another 1. I let them know I got a double, but the said not to worry about it. If anyone still needs a Disc 1, let me know.

I have to commend them for fixing these discs. This is a pretty small release in the grand scheme of things.

JeffMeyer

Auditioning
I e-mailed Bonnie two days ago -- the replacement discs arrived today. Very fast turnaround! I really appreciate the effort she put into setting this right.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks