What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

WHV Announcement: Warner Blu-ray Double Features Wave 2 (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I hate these double features.

I just want Witches of Eastwick and Spies Like Us.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Dr. Giggles/Otis?? What "Stars we love" were in those? Sandra Bullock - Best Actress 2009. These are the best tag highlights they have? Great movies at a low price, low movies at a great price...

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
^ OK, you picked the two better ones (though I have to admit anything with Sarandon from that period I'd probably buy just because...).

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
But wait! I bought the FUNNY FARM/SPIES LIKE US disc well over a month ago, so why is it being touted as a "new" addition to the double-features line?

I really like THE WITCHES OF EASTWICK, but have zero use for the insufferably stupid PRACTICAL MAGIC, so I'll just pretend there's only one movie in the case. Fifteen bucks at Best Buy isn't terrible for a WITCHES Blu-ray. Now if they can paid Nicolas Roeg's THE WITCHES in OAR with another really good fantasy, we'll be cookin'.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Originally Posted by Dick

But wait! I bought the FUNNY FARM/SPIES LIKE US disc well over a month ago, so why is it being touted as a "new" addition to the double-features line?
I believe it was available only in Canada, and at Best Buy in the US. This is the first time it's being released generally in the US.

Also, I heartily endorse your request for THE WITCHES.

Derrick King

Screenwriter
Originally Posted by Stephen_J_H

Wasn't the Warner version in Twisted Terror Collection in the correct A/R?
No, it is supposed to be 2.35 and the Twisted Terror Collection is 1.85 (or 1.78)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks