What's new

Wackiest Ship In The Army (1960 film) on Blu-ray From Umbrella Entertainment? (1 Viewer)

lendrena

Agent
Real Name
Matt
I came across this while searching on Ebay. Is this legitimate?

A double feature blu-ray with Operation Mad Ball and The Wackiest Ship In The Army.

I have not seen it (Wackiest Ship In The Army) announced for the US, although other Jack Lemmon films on blu-ray are available.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Yes, it's legit. Umbrella is a Aussie company who releases lots of genre films on such double-feature BRs. I own a copy of that one - it's region free (in spite of what Amazon says) and looks very good.

It's also available from Amazon:

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
I don't have his disc, but I'll echo Howie regarding Umbrella. They are definitely legit. I've got several of their releases.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Just order this disc. I enjoy the Wackest Ship In The Army. It's a fun film and I'm looking forward to it.

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I got this disc months ago and i was happy with it. Love the films and Jack Lemmon. And yes Umbrella is a legit company and i have many of there discs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks