What's new

What's the name of this movie about a mermaid?? (1 Viewer)

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys,

Do you know the name of a movie that I think was a follow up to Splash but I am not sure, I remember that they tries to save a dolphin that is kidnapped or something like that and they take the dolphin to the sea and rescue him, Please help me with this one guys

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator

Yes that's the name THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR, you know I remember that it also had the name Splash also but I just could not figure it out, I am so so thankful for you help

Thanx Greg

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Didn't know that either. I have fond memories of the first one as a kid. The title of the sequel does not fill me with an overwhelming urge to run out and get it.

--
H

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
To reveal my secret method, I looked up Splash on the IMDb and checked the "movie connections" tab. I didn't remember that Splash had a sequel.

rich_d

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich
Splash Too yes, Greg just getting creative (and funny) with the Electric Boogaloo stuff. Which I appreciated.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
LOL, okay, i'm very gullible as you can tell.

While we're having fun with names, how about Splash 2: The Revenge? In it, Daryl Hannah returns to wreak bloody vengeance on Eugene Levy and his immediate family.

:D

Krister_

Stunt Coordinator
Come on lover boys it isn't that bad, well just a little bad but I can't help that I liked it, at least I thought it should be better then I remember it, Please say something nice now

Colton

Supporting Actor
Splash 2: The Revenge sounds like a bad experience on the toilet with a messy bowel movement.

- Colton

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks