What's new

UHD What titles would you purchase on UHD Blu-ray (1 Viewer)

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Out of the list above, I already have Serenity, A Few Good Men and Deadpool, and am interested in:

Jurassic Park (only the 1st film when they get released separately)
Gladiator
Die Hard
Saving Private Ryan
Grease
The Greatest Showman
latest Star Wars film
The Shape of Water

I'm not sure about The Matrix. I'll wait to see reviews on that one -- the price on that one will take quite awhile to drop substantially anyway, since it's a Warner Brothers title. I want to see The Post and Three Billboards, but think those may be rentals instead.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Instant Purchase on upcoming 4K titles:

Thor: Ragnarok 3/6/18
Justice League 3/13/18
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider 2/27/18

Currently Available 4K titles:
The Dark Knight Trilogy - I want to upgrade to 4K but not at $85!
Blade Runner 2049
Cloverfield

Funny you should mention this. I was at BB, and saw this offer, but right next to it were the 3 individual titles in UHD for combined price of 69.00!! Ummm, DUH!! LOL.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I saw that the Mission Impossible films are heading to 4K blu-ray so I looks like they will be added to my list. Currently I only have MI 1-3 on HD-DVD so it is time to upgrade to the 4K blu-rays once I am able to.

Richard V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Updated: Zulu, The Hateful Eight, Ben Hur, Gone With the Wind, Lawrence of Arabia, The Wizard of Oz, Patton, Saving Private Ryan, The Great Escape, The Sand Pebbles, Ryan's Daughter, Legends of the Fall, Miller's Crossing, Paths of Glory, Schindler's List, Patton, The Longest Day, The Searchers, The Godfather 1 and 2, Once Upon a Time in America, Psycho

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Two films I would love to have is The Abyss and True Lies both James Cameron films. As of now James Cameron is working on a project but has said he intends on releasing these titles in HD and possibly even 4K blu-ray with HDR. It is only a matter of James Cameron having some time to put into the restoration and release of these two movies. And I hopping we get a stellar transfer for both titles once they are finished. And after seeing The Abyss from 70mm film tonight the DVD release just will not cut it moving forward! Not that the DVD cuts it with titles available on HD blu-ray and 4K blu-ray.

The Abyss
True Lies
Sound Of Music
Lawrence Of Arabia
American Graffiti
Patton
Aliens (Directors Cut)
Open Range
Oklahoma

Last edited:

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Just purchased the following on 4K UHD Blu-ray

July 5th, 2018

Cloverfield
Fury
Jurassic Park 4 Movie Set
The Purge
The Purge: Anarchy
The Purge: Election Year
Saving Private Ryan
The Shape Of Water
Terminator Genisys
Transformers
Wonder Woman

IMG_1483a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks