What's new
World Wide Stereo

What order to upgrade my HT? (1 Viewer)

Brian.S

Auditioning
First off I have to say that I don't know if this is the correct area to post this so feel free to move it to the most appropriet forum if it isn't.
That being said, I have a POS RCA RT2600 system for my audio so I really want to upgrade it all. I don't have alot of $ to spend on it so I can only buy 1 piece at a time and with all my other hobbies it my be some time between buying the componants. Here are the components I am thinking of upgrading to, tell me if it will be crap :)

Reciever:
Denon AVR-2803 or HK AVR 330
Subwoofer:
JBL S120PII or Dayton Titanic Vance Dickason
Front Speakers:
JBL S310's
Center Speaker:
JBL EC35
Surrounds:
JBL E50's

I am not sure about the Center speaker does anyone have any information on it or any other Center chanel that would go well with my setup?
Anyway I was wondering, with income tax time coming up I would like to start buying components for my new HT, what advice can anyone give me on what order I should buy these things in. Thanks alot for all the help everyone has given me!

-Brian

John S

Senior HTF Member
Those would make a fine HT system.....

You can get nearly as good of performance for much less money. Takes around $500 to put together a decently high grade system these days on the skinny.

But that would be a great system for sure, with what you have chosen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomkzufomsg
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale