What's new

WARNER BROS.: Thanks for "B5" (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Now that the cat's out of the bag thanks to the National Captioning Institute's concientious attempt to make sure the new captions are spelled right :) (and JMS's subsequent confirmation), the world knows for a fact that the B5 S1 DVDs are in production.
From JMS's post it sounds like this is going to be a worthwile release, with excellent picture quality and some of the most-requested extras. I applaud you and thank you.
Since this is no longer a secret, how about releasing a few details about what to expect on the discs? :) (Number of episodes per disc, discs per set, sound format, etc. and so forth.) Some of us (as you know) have been waiting four years or more for this news.
Regards,
Joe

Rob T

Screenwriter
I hope a press release is put out soon (but since you're still researching possibilities for extras, I think it'll be at least a few weeks. Just make sure all the episodes are in anamorphic widescreen!). :)
I'll be sure to buy it on the release date.

Please Warners don't price this set out of reach of non-dedicate B5 fans. If the price is right you'll sell to a few more people.

Ross Waite

Stunt Coordinator
Dear Warner Brothers,
The (unofficial) news of the pending B5 Season 1 release is wonderful news. I believe you are aware of all of our "wants and desires", and we anxiously await more information to see if our wishes will be realized. If the information posted here on the HTF is correct, I think you will have made a lot of B5 fans very happy indeed.
We are often very vocal and passionate about our wants and desires. (I'm still wishing for Where Eagles Dare ;) ). This often leads to rather heated discussions.
We are often quick to criticise, and I believe we should be just as quick to praise. With that in mind I just want to take the opportunity to say THANK YOU in advance. I can't wait to see this release (and many more).
Sincerely,
Ross Waite

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks