What's new

Veronica Mars season 1 (ongoing thread) (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Don't worry. It's maybe a little more confusing stretched out week to week, but it's fun to follow it. Something to look forward to.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Wow...I'm glad you mentioned this. A Bronx Tale is one of my all time favorite movies, and I've probably seen it more than five times...and it never even occured to me that that was him. But now that you mention it, I can see it.

As for watching the season 3 DVD vs watching it live...I know it's so much more enjoyable watching it on DVD, but like John, I'm weak as well and will probably watch it live. (Although I'm not border-line scary obsessed with the show as John seems to be. ;))

So does anyone know when they start re-airing season 2, will they air all of the episodes?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
C'mon, John's just in that "I just discovered a cool show" afterglow. I first watched it on DVD, too, and was blown away. First show EVER where I watched an entire season on DVD and wanted to go back RIGHT THEN and watch it again.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
I just wish I had the kind of time to watch an entire 22 episode season in four days. Wow.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Oh, that. I didn't really catch that part. I probably watched it in about 11 or so days. I usually limit myself to one a night, but there were times when I had to watch two.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

LOL, well, that's just what comes from having no life at all.

:D

Outside of work, my evenings are always wide open for whatever I want to do, I also have no kids, unless a cat counts. ;)

Greg's right, I just live for these types of moments, when someone turns me onto a great show and I get that buzz of discovery going, it happened with Smallville 4 years ago, too. :emoji_thumbsup:

BTW, you want to see Eli in a completely different light? Watch Frances Capra in Free Willy 2, he's a far cry from the motorcycle riding badass he plays on the show lol. Lastly, as much as I love Enrico Colantoni as Keith, he'll always be Mathisar in Galaxy Quest to me first and foremost. :laugh:

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor

I watched both Season 1 and Season 2 live but then I bought the Season 1 DVD set so I could rewatch the entire season over again. And that's what I plan on doing with Season 2. And I will do the same thing with Season 3 as well.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So is it confirmed that there will actually be a season 3? I'm sure this is discussed in the season 2 thread, but for obvious reasons I won't be going over there.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Season 3 is not confirmed, still waiting for the CW to unveil their fall lineup on My 18th, but odds are decent that season 3 will happen.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
But there is an interview with the creator of the show up on TV guide.com today saying that there will be 3 shorter mysteries for Season 3 which leads me to believe an announcement will happen soon.

I was a late starter with V.M's as well. Got it for Christmas and watched it withink 2 weeks so I can't surpass the record of 4 days but we sure had a lot of fun watching it.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Good grief, Matt! Clean that up NOW. Sorry, John. You should probably take a break from VM threads for a while in case of other accidents like this.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It's cool, Greg, I didn't see anything, all I saw was "Wow! What an episode..." and stopped dead in my freakin' tracks.

I'm just glad that I have very strong will power.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Thank God, because he blew the whole game. I know it's just a mistake, Matt, but you understand why it's bad for the DVD-only folks.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I sent a pm to Scott warning him of the post in case he get's to the thread before Matt has a chance to edit his post.

EDIT: Ah, I see it's been taken care of, scratch what I said.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
EDIT: Wow, I am sooo, sooooooo sorrry. I made an honest mistake and clicked on the wrong thread. I forgot that there was an ongoing S1 thread still active. I appologize sincerely. I wish I had something else better to say :frowning:

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Thank you Greg and John for the warning messages! Luckily I wasn't in the forums during that time. (Was too busy catching up on the season 4 episodes of 'The Shield'.)

Matt, sounds like an honest mistake and I could see myself doing the same thing. Had I actually seen the post perhaps I would feel differently. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks