What's new
World Wide Stereo

Updated E-Cinema (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Well gang...it's been a while but I have some updates to share.

IR system, sealed door, and some more..come check it all out if you're interested! :D

Follow link below...

E

MikeWh

Second Unit
Nice job on the site, Erik. Nice details. :star::star::star::star::star:

Good to see another Rockler fan out there, too!

Also-- thanks to your detailed pictures, I discovered your rope light channels. The rope lights in my poster marquees are attached with little clips, and I never liked how the ropes were a little curvy. Time to go to Home Depot! :emoji_thumbsup:

JoelTW

Stunt Coordinator
Wow! I wish I could watch a movie in there ;) looks better than a real theater :D

Thomas Nichols

Stunt Coordinator
Love that site. Pictures are very helpful and informative. I hope to one day do as nice a job as you are doing.

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Erik I have been waiting for updates.

Very nice work on the flex-loom covering the speaker wires.

How is the IR repeater system working? I think I need to invest in that set up or a simmilar. Right now I am useing the IR blaster out on my tv to control my gear in the closet at the rear of the room. It works but not 100%. The stick on emitters may be what I need.

Thanks again Erik for the great site! :emoji_thumbsup:

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks Neil!

Mike, thanks and yea that rope light channel makes it real easy! Just peal and stick then push in rope light! :D

Joel, don't know about a real movie theater but we're happy...and it doesn't come with the annoying sticky floors and occasional rude people! :emoji_thumbsup:

Thomas, thansk buddy and when you do start up a room do share it with us! :)

Chris, the IR system works wonderfully, 100% with no problems!!! And thanks for the kind words too.

E

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks